Monday, September 10, 2012

August 6, 2012

Short letter this week because well no good excuse. This week was amazing! Elder Vela and I had the confirmation of Jennifer, the baptism of Rachel and then I went back to Murray an hour after Rachel's baptism for the baptism of Martin, while at the baptism of Martin I found out that Maria had been baptized the week before. The mission president over the new mission didnt let the missionaries tell us of Maria's baptism so that irked me a little but life is life. All the baptisms and confirmations went amazing!
Tonight Olympic Park 3rd ward is throwing Elder Bowers and I a goodbye party. I love the parties and stuff but I still have 6 weeks left so it feel like I am not finishing. Elder Bowers well he finishes in 2 days so for him it really is goodbye. The work continues to push forward, the work is great. Transfers are this week so stay tuned.


Love,

Elder Jolly


No comments:

Post a Comment